REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQG)
Source of Funding: Asian Development Bank
1. Destia Finnroad (Purchaser) hereby requests you to submit price quotation(s) for the supply of the following items:
Lot 1: Two (2) International Roughness Index survey equipment (Class-3)
To assist you in the preparation of your price quotation we enclose the necessary technical specifications and required quantities.
2. You may quote for any or more lots under this request. Each lot shall be evaluated and contract awarded separately to the firm(s) offering the lowest evaluated price for each lot.
3. Your price quotation in the form attached may be submitted by electronically to the following email address:
4. Your quotation written in English language, should be accompanied by adequate technical documentation and catalogue(s) and other printed material or pertinent information (in English language) for each item quoted, including names and addresses of firms providing after-sales service facilities in the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. The deadline for receipt of your quotation (s) by the Purchaser at the address indicated in Paragraph 3 is: 25.04.2019
6. You shall submit only one set of quotations for the above items. Your quotation shall be signed by you or your authorized representative and sent by email as PDF attachment. Without a signature in your Form of Quotation, your quotation will not be considered further.
7. Your quotation(s) should be submitted as per the following instructions and in accordance with the attached form of Contract. The attached Terms and Conditions of Supply is an integral part of the Contract.
(i) PRICES: The prices should be quoted both for supply 1) Carriage and Insurance Paid (CIP) and/or 2) Delivered Duty Paid (DDP) to Bishkek, the Kyrgyz Republic. Prices shall be quoted either in Euros (EUR), US dollars (USD) or in Kyrgyz SOM (KGS).
(ii) EVALUATION OF QUOTATIONS: Offers determined to be substantially responsive to the technical specifications will be evaluated by comparison of their prices. An offer is not substantially responsive if it contains material deviations or reservations to the terms, conditions, and specifications in this Request for Quotation, and it will not be considered further. The Purchaser will evaluate and compare only the quotations determined to be substantially responsive. In evaluating the quotations, the Purchaser will adjust for any arithmetical errors as follows:
In addition to the quoted price, the evaluated price shall include Value Added Tax (VAT) in the Kyrgyz Republic.
(iv) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation(s) should be valid for a period of thirty (30) days from the deadline for receipt of quotation(s) indicated in Paragraph 5 of this Request for Quotation.
(v) If you withdraw your quotation during the validity period and/or refuse to accept the award of a contract when and if awarded, then you will be excluded from the list of suppliers for the project for two years.
8. Further information can be obtained from:
9. The bidder whose quotation has been accepted will be notified of the award of contract through the Letter of Acceptance issued by the Purchaser within 30 days from the date of submission of quotation.
10. The Purchaser intends to apply funds from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for eligible payments under the Purchase Order resulting from this RFQ.
11. Under ADB's Anticorruption Policy bidders shall observe the highest standard of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. ADB will reject a proposal for award, and will impose sanctions on parties involved, if it determines that the bidder recommended for award or any other party, has engaged in corrupt, fraudulent, collusive, or coercive practices in competing for, or in executing, the Contract. At the time of submission of your quotation, you should not be in ADB's sanctions list.
12. Please Confirm by fax/e-mail the receipt of this request and whether or not you will submit the price quotation(s).
FORM OF QUOTATION
We offer to execute the___________________________________________(name and number of Contract) in accordance with the Conditions of Contract accompanying this Quotation for the Contract Price of _________________________(amount in words and numbers) (______________) (name of currency)_____________. We propose to complete the delivery of Goods described in the Contract within the following Delivery Time from the Date of Signing of the Contract.
Prices and Schedules for Supply
Spare Parts }
This Quotation and your written acceptance will constitute a binding Contract between us. We understand that you are not bound to accept the lowest or any Quotation you receive.
We hereby confirm that this Quotation complies with the Validity of the Offer and Warranty conditions imposed by the Request for Quotation document and the Terms and Conditions of Supply, respectively.
We have not been associated with the firm that prepared the design and specifications of the contract that is subject of this request for quotation.
We are not in the ADB sanctions list.
FORM OF CONTRACT
WHEREAS the Purchaser has requested for quotation for ______________ (description of goods) to be supplied by Supplier, viz. Contract _____, (hereinafter called "Contract") and has accepted the Quotation by the Supplier for the supply of goods under Contract at the sum of __________ (___________________________) hereinafter called "the Contract Price".
NOW THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
IN WITNESS whereof the parties hereto have executed the Contract under the laws of Kyrgyz Republic (country of Purchaser) on the date indicated above.
1. Please specify quantity and delivery time
Spare Parts }
2. Fixed Price: The prices indicated in the Form of Quotation are firm and fixed and not subject to any adjustment during contract performance.
3. Delivery Schedule: The delivery should be completed as per above schedule but not exceeding 1 months from the date of signing of contract.
4. Insurance: The Goods supplied under the Contract shall be fully insured in a freely convertible currency against loss or damage incidental to manufacture or acquisition, transportation, storage and delivery. The insurance shall be in an amount equal to 110 percent of the value of the Goods on "All risks" basis.
5. Applicable Law: The Contract shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Purchaser's country.
6. Resolution of Disputes: The Purchaser and the Supplier shall make every effort to resolve amicably by direct informal negotiation any disagreement or dispute between them under or in connection with the Contract. In the case of a dispute between the Purchaser and the Supplier, the dispute shall be settled in accordance with the provisions of the Kyrgyz Republic (arbitration law or rules of the Purchaser's country).
7. Delivery and Documents: Upon delivery, the Supplier shall provide the following documents to the Purchaser:
If goods are coming by courier, supplier shall also provide prior to delivery, copies of documents that will enable Purchaser to receive the goods. The above documents shall be received by the Purchaser at least one week before arrival of the goods and, if not received, the Supplier shall be responsible for any consequent expenses.
8. Payment: Payment of the contract price shall be made in the following manner:
a) (Optional advance payment) 10% within 14 days of signing the contract. Payment shall be made upon presentation by Supplier of verifiable proof of availability of goods ready for shipment/delivery.
b) 90% (or 80% if advance payment made) upon receipt by the Purchaser of the delivered goods on site in accordance with the contract; and
c) 10% upon acceptance of the delivered goods by the Purchaser.
9. Warranty: Goods offered should be covered by manufacturer's warranty for at least 12 months from the date of delivery to the Purchaser.
10. Defects: All defects will be corrected by the Supplier without any cost to the Purchaser within 30 day from the date of notice by Purchaser. The name and address of service facility where the defects are to be corrected by the supplier within the warranty period are:
11. Force Majeure: The supplier shall not be liable for penalties or termination for default if and to the extent that its delay in performance or other failure to perform its obligations under the Contract is the result of an event of Force Majeure.
For purposes of this clause, "Force Majeure" means an event beyond the control of the Supplier and not involving the Supplier's fault or negligence and not foreseeable. Such events may include, but not restricted to, act of Purchaser in its sovereign capacity, wars or revolutions, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, and freight embargoes.
If a Force Majeure situation arises, the Supplier shall promptly notify the Purchaser in writing of such condition and the cause thereof. Unless otherwise directed by the Purchaser in writing, the Supplier shall continue to perform its obligations under the Contract as far as is reasonably practical, and shall seek all reasonable alternative means for performance not prevented by Force Majeure event.
12. Required Technical Specifications: (with attachments as necessary)
(i) General Description
13. Failure to Perform: The Purchaser may cancel the Agreement if the Supplier fails to deliver the Goods, in accordance with the above terms and conditions, in spite of a 14-day notice given by the Purchaser, without incurring any liability to the Supplier.
NAME OF SUPPLIER: ________________________________________