International Main Roads Improvement Project Contract Name: Relocation of the utilities for Road Rehabilitation of the Osh-Batken-Isfana road, km 28-75The Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic (Employer) invites you to submit sealed Bids for the construction and completion of relocation of the utilities for Road Rehabilitation of the Osh-Batken-Isfana road, km 28-75.
Lot No.1 - relocation of the power line and communication lines
Lot No.2 - relocation of the water pipe and sewerage
To assist you in preparing your bid, we have enclosed to your attention the tables of forms provided in Section IV and draft Contract.
2. If you/your firm falls under any of the following terms, your offer will not be considered:
- (a) you/your firm were involved in preparation of design and technical specifications, or were involved in preparation of the Project, the Contract of which is the subject of this Bid; or
- (b). you/your firm is the property of the Employer; or
- (c) you/your firm is currently sanctioned by the Kyrgyz Republic or JICA for violating its anti-corruption policy.
3. In order to be qualified, you shall have work experience as a construction contractor covered by this invitation and, as proof, you shall also provide documents of your work experience at least one contract in the last 2 years, size and nature of which is similar to the names of the types of work indicated in the bidding documentation.
4. Prices shall be accompanied by appropriate technical documentation.
5. You shall submit only one bid for all listed works in the Lot. Your proposal shall be printed or written in indelible ink and signed by you or your authorized representative. An unsigned Bid Submission Form will not be considered and will be rejected.
6. Your bid must be submitted in two hard copies (one original and one copy), as well as electronic form on CD Disk in PDF format.
7. Your bid shall valid from the date of opening bids of participants to the date of approval by JICA of the draft contract between the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic and the General Contractor.?If you withdraw your bid during the validity period and/or refuse to sign the contract after it has been awarded, then you will be excluded from the list of suppliers and will not be eligible to sign contracts for the performance of work for the Employer for a period of two years.
8. Submission and opening of Bids
Your signed bid form with the necessary documents must be sent to the following address: Bishkek, str. Isanova, 42, 610-room. The bid must be received by the Employer no later than 5:00 PM (local time) May 12, 2022 and must be accompanied by a Bank security in the amount of 0.5% of the cost of the bid. The deadline for submission of bid is extended until May 19, 2022, 5 p.m. (local time).
8. Evaluation and Comparison of Bids
(a) Bids that substantially meet with the requirement of the bidding documents will be evaluated by comparing the total cost. A Bid is ineligible if it contains material deviations or reservation to the terms and specifications set forth in this Bidding document.
(b) In evaluating bids, the Employer will determine an estimated cost for each Bid by adjusting the cost of proposals for arithmetic errors on the following basis:
(c) In case of a discrepancy between figures and words, the amount in words shall prevail;
(d) where there is a discrepancy between the unit price and the total price of works that is obtained by multiplying the unit price and quantity, the unit price shall prevail
If Bidder refuses to accept the adjustments, his bid will be rejected.
Award of Contract
(i) The Employer will award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined substantially responsive to conditions of this Bidding Document and with the lowest cost.
(j) The Bidder whose Bid has been accepted will be notified by the Employer within 120 days from the date of submission of Bid Price by returning a copy of the Bid Submission Form with Acceptance signed by an authorized representative of the Employer.
(k) The successful Bidder will sign the Contract, which will be governed by the Terms of the Contract.
9. Employer intends to use JICA funds to obtain reasonable payments under the Contract obtained as a result of this request.
10. In accordance with the Anti-Corruption Policy of JICA and the Kyrgyz Republic, Bidders must observe the highest standard of ethics during the procurement and execution of such contracts. The Employer will reject a proposal for award and will sanction the parties involved if it determines that the Bidder recommended for award of the contract, or any other party, is engaged in corrupt, fraudulent, collusive or coercive practices during the bidding or during the implementation of the Contract. At the time of submitting a bid, you must not be on the list of unscrupulous suppliers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
11. You/your firm, joint venture partners, associations, subsidiaries, affiliates, including any subcontractors or suppliers under any part of the Contract, are not or have not been debarred or temporarily debarred, disqualified or blacklisted by the Employer's country, any international organization and other donor agency.
If such events have occurred, please describe the details (for each joint venture partner, associate, subsidiaries, subcontractors and/or suppliers):
(a). Name of Institute;
(b). Period of debarment, disqualification, blacklisting (start and end date);
(c). Reasons for debarment, disqualification, blacklisting.
12. You/your partners, joint venture partners, subsidiaries, including subcontractors, key officers and directors, have not been convicted of any crime (including felony and misconduct) or have been prosecuted for an offense that carries a penalty of deprivation freedom.
If such events have occurred, please describe:
(a) The nature of the crime, violation;
(b) Court / Region of Jurisdiction;
(c) Decisions (i.e., acquitted; executed; convicted / sentence term);
(d) Other similar information.
13. You/your firm understand that it is your responsibility to notify the Employer that you/your firm, joint venture partners, associates, affiliates or subsidiaries, including subcontractors, are temporarily suspended, debarred or ineligible to be hired by any other multilateral development bank, Employer's country, international organizations and other donor agencies, or with any of your key staff and directors to be indicted or convicted of any criminal offense or breach/violation of a regulation that carries a penalty of imprisonment.
14. Any act/omission that knowingly or recklessly misleads, or attempts to mislead, may result in automatic rejection of the offer/bid or termination of the contract, if awarded, and may lead to corrective action in accordance with the Anti-Corruption Policy.
15. The Bidder shall not have conflict of interest. All Bidders shall be disqualified where it is determined to have a conflict of interest.
16. Please acknowledge receipt of this request by fax/email and indicate whether you will be submitting a proposal.
17. Bidding documents will be provided free of charge in electronic form.
18. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the offices as specified in the Bidding Document.
19. Further information can be obtained at:
Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Bishkek c., str. Isanova 42, 610 room. Phone: + 996 312 900 895
Person of contact:
Coordinator of the Consultants, Mr. Nurgazy Ismanov
Team Leader of the Consultants, Mr. Takayama Hirofumi
Office hours: between 9:00am and 5:00pm local time