Invitation for BidsDate : April 28, 2022
IFB No. : MC-1
Employer : The Ministry of Transport and
Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic (MOTC)
Country : The Kyrgyz Republic
JICA Loan No. : KYR-P4
Project Name : International Main Roads Improvement Project
Contract Name : Road Rehabilitation of Osh - Batken - Isfana Road km 28-75 (OBI Road)
1. The Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic has received a loan from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) towards the cost of International Main Roads Improvement Project (KYR-P4) and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contract for Road Rehabilitation of Osh - Batken - Isfana Road km 28-75 (OBI Road).
2. The Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic (MOTC) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of Road Rehabilitation of Osh - Batken - Isfana Road km 28-75 (OBI Road) ("the Works").
3. Bidding will be conducted through procedures in accordance with the applicable Guidelines for Procurement under Japanese ODA Loans, and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries, as defined in the Bidding Document.
4. Interested Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Document during office hours at:
5. The Bidding Document may be purchased by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 400 towards cost of Bidding Documents in the form of online remittance. Interested Bidders, upon payment of Cost of Bidding Documents, shall be required to send an email to the Employer at email address mentioned in para 4. Along with necessary details (i.e., name and address of the Bidder, email id and copy of proof of payment of cost of Bidding Document), at least 10 working days in advance of deadline for submission of Bids. Upon verification of receipt of cost of Bidding Document, the Employer will approve or reject the Bidder to download the Bidding Document from a secure link to be notified through the Engineer. IFB No. must be entered in remarks at the time of online transaction of payment, failing which payment may not be considered. The account details for online remittance are given below.
Correspondent Bank : KOOKMIN BANK (Seoul, South Korea)
6. Bids must be delivered to the address above on or before 5 p.m. July 27, 2022 and must be accompanied by a Bid Security of USD 850,000. the Bid submission deadline is extended till 3 p.m. August 8, 2022.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the offices as specified in the Bidding Document.
8. Shall not be considered any Bid that arrives after the deadline for submission of Bids. Any Bid received by the Employer after the deadline for submission of Bids shall be declared late, rejected, and returned unopened to the Bidder.
9. The Employer shall publicly open and read out all Technical Bids received by the deadline, at the date, time and place indicated Bidding Documents, in the presence of the Bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend