Invitation for BidsInvitation for Bids
REPUBLIC OF KYRGYZSTAN
2. The Ministry of Transport and Roads now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Provision of Road Maintenance Equipment for UAD OBI based in Batken, as follows:
3. Bidders may bid for one or several contracts, as further defined in the bidding document. Bidders wishing to offer discounts in case they are awarded more than one contract will be allowed to do so, provided those discounts are included in the Letter of Bid.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers [October 2011] ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Ministry of Transport and Roads, IPIG, and inspect the bidding documents during office hours (0900 to 1800 hours) at the address given below.
6. A complete set of electronic bidding documents in PDF-format can be provided free of charge to interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application or e-mail.
7. Or the complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application or e-mail to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 100 USD (hundred US Dollars). The method of payment will be by deposit to the government bank account designated by the Ministry of Transport and Roads of the Kyrgyz Republic with the following requisites:
The document can be collected in person upon presentation of the proof of payment.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 16th April 2019 at 3 pm. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 16th April 2019 at 3.00 pm.
10. The address(es) referred to above is(are):
Ministry of Transport and Roads, IPIG,